Terms & Conditions of Use
Effective: March 11, 2019
These Terms & Conditions of Use (“Terms & Conditions”) govern the use of the website located at www.italgraniusa.com.com (the “Website”), which is operated by Italgrani U.S.A., Inc. (“Company”, “we”, “our” and “us”).
Please read these Terms & Conditions carefully. By entering or using the Website, you agree to these Terms & Conditions. If you do not agree to these Terms & Conditions (without modification), you are not authorized to view or use the Website.
PLEASE NOTE THAT, NOTWITHSTANDING ANYTHING CONTAINED IN THE TERMS & CONDITIONS OR ON THE SITE TO THE CONTRARY, THE SITE IS PROVIDED WITHOUT ANY WARRANTIES.
- Conditioned upon, and subject to, your strict compliance with these Terms & Conditions, Company grants you a non-exclusive, non-transferable, limited license to access and use the Website (a) for the purposes of searching and viewing information about Company and its goods and services, and (b) for other purposes expressly permitted by Company in writing on the Website.
- You may redistribute content from the Website that is specifically made available for redistribution—e.g., by using features of the Website that allow you to share content via social media.
- You may view and/or print pages from the Website for your own personal use subject to restrictions in these Terms & Conditions.
- You agree not to enter or use the Website for any purpose that is prohibited by these Terms & Conditions or is otherwise unlawful.
- Unless you obtain prior written permission from Company, you shall not:
- Republish, display or distribute any Website content,
- Sell, rent or sub-license any Website content,
- Reproduce, duplicate or copy any Website content (except as expressly permitted in Section 1 above),
- Modify or create derivative works of any Website content, or
- Create frames around our web pages or use other techniques that alter in any way the visual presentation or appearance of our Website or its content.
- You agree to comply with all applicable U.S. and international laws, statutes, ordinances, regulations, contracts and applicable licenses regarding your use of the Website.
- You agree not to (a) insert any code or product or manipulate the Website in any way that affects the user’s experience including, without limitation, taking any action that imposes, or may impose, an unreasonable or disproportionately large load on the Website, or (b) use any data mining, web crawlers, robots, cancelbots, spiders, Trojan horses, or any data gathering or extraction method in connection with your use of the Website except for customary search engines used in accordance with automated instructions directed to search engines and available on the Website.
- Termination/Suspension. Company may, in its sole discretion, terminate or suspend your access to, and/or use of, the Website, or any portion thereof, at any time, with or without notice and for any reason (or no reason), and you agree that (a) if your authorization to enter the Website is terminated, you will not thereafter enter, or attempt to enter, the Website, directly or indirectly, and (b) if your authorization to enter the Website is suspended, you will not thereafter enter, or attempt to enter, the Website, directly or indirectly, until your suspension is removed and Company gives you express notice thereof.
- Information Provided. If you provide any content or information to us, you agree to provide only true, accurate, current and complete information that you are authorized to provide to us.
- Intellectual Property. Unless otherwise stated, Company and/or its licensors own the intellectual property rights for all Website content, including the ITALGRANI trademark and all related names and logos. All intellectual property rights are reserved. You shall not use any Website content except as expressly permitted in these Terms & Conditions.
- Subject to the further provisions of this Section 6, Company welcomes links to the Website from other web sites. If Company demands that you not link to the Website, or any portion of the Website, you agree that you will not, directly or indirectly, link to the Website or such portion of the Website as directed in our demand, at any time after such demand is made.
- Company may provide hyperlinks to other websites and Internet resources operated by parties other than Company. Company has no control over such websites and resources or their privacy policies. Such hyperlinks are provided for your reference only. The inclusion of hyperlinks to such websites does not imply any sponsorship, affiliation or endorsement of the content on such websites or with their operators.
- The Website and content on our Website are provided AS IS. Your use of this Website is at your own risk. To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, the website and its content are provided WITHOUT ANY WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED. NEITHER THE COMPANY NOR ANY PERSON ASSOCIATED WITH THE COMPANY MAKES ANY WARRANTY OR REPRESENTATION WITH RESPECT TO THE COMPLETENESS, SECURITY, RELIABILITY, QUALITY, ACCURACY OR AVAILABILITY OF THE WEBSITE. WITHOUT LIMITING THE FOREGOING, NEITHER THE COMPANY NOR ANYONE ASSOCIATED WITH THE COMPANY REPRESENTS OR WARRANTS THAT THE WEBSITE OR ITS CONTENT WILL BE ACCURATE, RELIABLE, ERROR-FREE OR UNINTERRUPTED, THAT DEFECTS WILL BE CORRECTED, THAT OUR SITE OR THE SERVER THAT MAKES IT AVAILABLE ARE FREE OF VIRUSES OR OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS OR THAT THE WEBSITE OR ANY SERVICES OR ITEMS OBTAINED THROUGH THE WEBSITE WILL OTHERWISE MEET YOUR NEEDS OR EXPECTATIONS.
- COMPANY HEREBY DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, WHETHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, STATUTORY OR OTHERWISE, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO ANY WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, NON-INFRINGEMENT AND FITNESS FOR PARTICULAR PURPOSE.
- Exception: In certain states, the law may not allow us to disclaim or exclude certain warranties, so certain of the above disclaimers may not apply to you.
- Jurisdiction. Company controls and oversees its Website from the United States of America. The Website content may not be appropriate or available for use outside of the United States. If you use our Website from locations outside of the United States, you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws.
- Applicable law/Courts. The validity and construction of these Terms & Conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the State of Missouri, without regard to any conflict of laws principles. Any dispute regarding these Terms & Conditions shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Missouri state courts in and for St. Louis City, Missouri, U.S.A. (or, if there is federal jurisdiction, the United States District Court for the Eastern District of Missouri), and you agree to submit to the personal and exclusive jurisdiction and venue of these courts.
- Modifications to the Website and Terms & Conditions. We reserve the right to amend or terminate the Website at any time, without notice to you. We may also amend these Terms & Conditions at any time. If we do so, we’ll also update the effective date at the top of this page. We encourage you to check the Website regularly to ensure you are aware of the current Terms & Conditions. By continuing to use or link to our Website, you agree to be bound to and abide by these Terms & Conditions.
- General Provisions. If any provision of these Terms & Conditions is found by a court of competent jurisdiction to be unlawful, void or unenforceable, then the unlawful, void or unenforceable provision shall be modified in accordance with the applicable law as nearly as possible to reflect the original intention of the applicable provision, and the remaining sections of these Terms & Conditions shall remain in full force and effect.
- Contact Information. If you have any questions regarding any of these Terms & Conditions, please contact us at email@example.com.